The Scottish Commission for Learning Disability (SCLD) has teamed up with Adopt an Intern to recruit an Events Management & Marketing Support Intern to support the delivery of next year’s Learning Disability Awards.
We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who can join our team to support the biggest event in our calendar, the Learning Disability Awards.
SCLD is the lead strategic partner to the Scottish Government in the delivery of learning disability strategy and policy.
We are an intermediary organisation for the learning disability sector in Scotland, and are committed to finding new and better ways to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities.
SCLD requires a creative and organised individual to support the event management of the 2019 Learning Disability Awards.
Within this role your main tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Marketing and promotion of the Learning Disability Awards
• Using corporate branding to design the collateral for the 2019 Learning Disability Awards
• Co-ordinating judging panels
• Managing filming logistics for the finalists and be involved in location support of filming across Scotland
• Supporting the development of a robust communications plan linked to the Award Categories
• Supporting the planning of the Awards Event for 300 guests
• Creating and administering a feedback survey to past Award Winners to evaluate the impact of winning a Learning Disability Award.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 25th July 2018.
How to apply
Please submit a CV and a covering letter through the Adopt an Intern website here.
If you have any questions regarding SCLD or your application, please phone us on 0141 248 3733 or email Linda Mitchell, Partnership & Development Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!