The Employee Recognition Award recognises the success of a person (or group of people) with a learning disability who has a paid job and who is making a real difference in their workplace.
When you are completing the nomination form please include information which demonstrates the following criteria. The judges will be scoring the nomination against this criteria.
Bring the person’s story to life:
- Show what the employee(s) has achieved in their work role
- Provide evidence of the employee(s) dedication, reliability, helpfulness and team spirit
- Tell us about positive feedback from customers and work colleagues
- Show how the employee(s) has dealt with challenges in a positive and flexible way
- Describe how the employee(s) has encouraged others or challenged expectations.
There are three ways to nominate for the Learning Disability Awards 2020:
- Complete an online nomination form (opens in new window)*
- Fill in an easy read nomination form – you can download one here
- Fill in a paper copy of the nomination form – you can download one here.
*If you are filling in the nomination form online, we recommend writing your nomination form in a text document and copying and pasting your text into this form, so as to avoid losing your progress.
Keep in touch
If you have any questions about the nomination process or Learning Disability Awards, please email email@example.com or call 0141 248 3733.
Watch the videos of the successful nominees for the Scottish Learning Disability Awards 2019.